Our business philosophy builds upon a WIN-WIN-WIN scenario for our customers, consignors and our environment.
We provide our clients with quality, name brand and designer fashions – hand selected to meet our clientele’s needs and expectations.
We will consider men’s and women’s business casual to weekend wear, designer handbags, jewelry, scarves, hats, ties, belts and shoes and boots worn once or twice.
ALL CONSIGNMENTS ARE ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY so you receive the personal attention you deserve in reviewing your items. Please call us for an appointment at (805)526-6468.
- Items that are freshly laundered, pressed and on hangers – in “ready-to-sell” condition. (Hangers will be returned to you).
- Freshly polished footwear and jewelry.
- Items should be in season and in style (from the last 3 years) or trending.
- Seasonal acceptance schedule: “SPRING” February – April, “SUMMER” May – July, “FALL” August – October, and “WINTER” November – January.
- Upper department stores and boutique brands, e.g. Macy’s, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Chico’s, White House Black Market, Anthropologie, etc.
Items NOT Accepted:
- ‘Faux’ designer items – authentication is the responsibility of the consignor. Proof of authenticity could be provided with the original purchase receipt and/or through online authentication services such as AuthenticFirst.com.
- Business suits, wedding gowns, wedding party attire, formalwear, foundation garments, sleepwear, scrubs, bathing suits, t-shirts and clothing originally retailing for less than $35.
- Items brought to appointment not on hangers or not “ready-to-sell” condition.
ON YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE:
- Please check-in with salesperson before bringing in items so we may assist you.
- Items are consigned for 60 day term, 40% store credit or payout, post service fee. Please refer to Consignor’s Contract for details.